Proven Sales & Sales Management Methodology + Salesforce CRM Automation
- SMS provides a complete set of “leading” performance metrics that predict future organizational performance
- Management has the ability to “drill down” to any level of the organization to see where performance challenges exist
- Enables Management to work proactively to resolve challenges early that otherwise would impact the ability to achieve objectives.
- Managers need only input key pipeline parameters (usually only annually), and SMS does the rest
- Calculates a pipeline balance algorithm that helps Sellers not only achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue objectives, but helps them go into new periods with fully balanced pipelines
- Calculates ideal pipeline by stage, determines gaps, and provides color-coded pipeline by stage so that gaps can quickly be rectified.
- Provides a complete seller skill development system.
- Helps Managers quickly grade sellers in 9 key skills based on performance criteria
- Provides Managers with surgical skill development plan based on the particular needs of a Sales Person.
Take a Tour of the Adventace Sales Management System™
Awards & Accolades
2015: Top 20 Most Promising Salesforce Solution Provider
Last year marked the completion of beta testing for V2 of the Adventace Sales Management System™ (“SMS”), accompanied by significant success at our client, Newforma. Based on the capabilities of SMS at that time, in October of 2015 CIOReview awarded us as a Top 20 Most Promising Salesforce Solution Provider 2015.
You can read the article at CIOReview.
2016: 50 Most Powerful Salesforce Technology Provider
Since winning the CIOReview award, we added significant new functionality to SMS, including:
- Advanced multi-currency support,
- The Impact Tree™ to help sales people better manage and communicate with buying committees, and
- Workflows to help Salesforce admins easily manage SMS.
In recognition, in August CIO Story awarded us as 50 Most Powerful Salesforce Technology Providers 2016.
You can read the article at CIO Story.